Practice makes perfect.

Practice makes perfect.

Monday 12 January 2015

Monday Motivation


12.01.14

Written by Amy Redfern.

Monday Motivation





I've always lived in the comfort zone. And can you blame me and the millions of others - I mean, it is called the 'comfort' zone right? The connotations of the word comfort are way too good to resist.

The concept of the comfort zone however undoubtedly varies massively from person to person. 

I know for me my job is always sending me outside where I feel comfortable, but I think it's time to step up my game and make my life truly uncomfortable. 

Maybe it's about time we all spent some time where the magic happens. 

This week - Aim to do at least one thing every day that is completely uncomfortable. 

Maybe pushing yourself outside your comfort zone means trying a new coffee shop or a different sandwich for lunch. Maybe it means adding an extra 10kg onto your bar at the gym. Maybe it means finally asking out the girl or guy you've been wanting to for the last year. 

Whatever it means to you I challenge you to go where the magic happens. Which just so happens to not be in your comfort zone.




Personal Trainer - Over and Out. 



Catch Me if you can 

Tweet: 
https://twitter.com/AmyRedfernPT?lang=en-gb

Follow:
coach.amy







No comments:

Post a Comment